Para el software relacionado con el trabajo de tesis, por favor entre aquí.
BioGB is a GameBoy and Gameboy Color emulator written in C++ with two objectives in mind: high portability and easy to undestand code. Currently it supports most comercial games. Has full graphics and sound support. There is no GUI for any OS yet. BioGB has been succesfully tested on Windows(XP, Vista, 7), Linux(Ubuntu, Gentoo, Centos), Dreamcast(KOS), Playstation 2, and PSP. Although Dreamcast, PSP and PS2 version have been removed in the last version, there will be future support for those and more.
- Full Monochrome Gameboy emulation.
- Full Gameboy Color emulation.
- Real Gameboy Color washed colors
- Graphics 3x filter.
- Perfect sound emulation.
- Cable link emulated. Not perfect. (See instructions)
- Real RTC Clock emulation.
- Saves RAM automatically.
- Supported Save States.
- Very high compatibility.(See below for unplayable games.)
- Easy to read, mantain, and expand code.
- Code released under GPL v2.
BioGB current stable release can be downloaded here.
- Paquete del curso de ensamblador.
- BioGB v4.3 Windows binaries (64 bits)
- BioGB v4.3 Source Code (zip)
- BioGB v4.3 Source Code (tar.gz)
To get the must updated source you can try our git repository.
There are two different branches.
- The stable branch, which only has tested and stable code that is known to work.
- The beta branch, which has a lot of experimental code. It has quite some more features, but also more bugs.
To get the stable release from git.
To get the beta release from git.
To learn about git got to git-scm.com/